Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Implementing UNIX file system acl using xacml

Thank you for your new reply!
I had already take in charge this solution too, but I had discarded it because in this way, like the previous one, the authorization logic is not in the policy but in the function I write for example in java(in the previous solution was in the PEP). I think that a good solution should have authorization logic exactly where you expect it to be, in the policy. I think is strange that a language such as XACML, dosen't allow to write this type of policy with its expression language. It is possible that XACML expression language (I'm talking about the 2.0 version) has some limitation working on higher order bag?
Thank you in advance again!
Regards,

Marco