Subject: Contribution for the XACML Reference list

Hello All,

At the university of Florence, we have worked on providing a
denotational semantics
for XACMLv2, available at:

http://rap.dsi.unifi.it/xacml_tools/xacmlFormalisationFULL.pdf.

We first introduce a simpler syntax for policies, and
then we define a semantics for that syntax in a denotational style.
We implemented the semantics in order to provide some additional assurance
of the usability of such formal semantics. The implementation is available at

http://rap.dsi.unifi.it/xacml_tools/

We believe that such mathematical foundations can be used as a basis for further
formal analysis on policy equivalences, policy ordering, and other
similar concepts.

An extended abstract will appear in the proceedings of ESSoS 2012
   http://distrinet.cs.kuleuven.be/events/essos/2012/
to appear in the LNCS series - Springer.

Ciao,

          Massimiliano

--
Massimiliano Masi