Subject: RE: [xacml-users] XACML 3.0 Conformance Tests / Benchmark

I’d be happy to send you the XACML 2.0 conformance tests converted to XACML 3.0 syntax.

Danny Thorpe

Product Architect | | Quest Software - Now including the people and products of BiTKOO | www.quest.com

From: Charles Morisset [mailto:charles.morisset@IIT.CNR.IT]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 6:17 AM
To: xacml-users@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear XACML users,

In the context of some recent academic work, we'd like to do some verification and analysis on attribute-based policies.

We already have a formal language, PTaCL (http://arxiv.org/abs/1111.5767), and it would be nice to have some XACML

input to run some tests (even though we might not support all XACML features, we aim at supporting the main ones).

I've looked on the archives, and I could find some tests for the delegation profile:

Those were a good way to start, but ideally, it would be great to have something like the XACML 2.0 Conformance Tests,

but compatible with the syntax of XACML 3.0.

I saw a message stating that BiTKOO translated them (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201103/msg00008.html),

but I couldn't find the translation on their website.

Also, is there an "official" (or de facto) benchmark for the evaluation of XACML policies? We do not particularly aim at

efficiency, but it could be interesting to see how far are we! In case there is no benchmark, is there a project to build one?

I'd be happy to contribute!

Many thanks,

Regards,

Charles