Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Automatic conversion of XACML 2.0 to 3.0 policies/requests

Does anyone know of any open source projects that use XACML? I'd like use a couple of real systems for research and teaching purposes.
Thanks!

Dian

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 4:12 AM, David Brossard <david.brossard@axiomatics.com> wrote:
Hi Cyril,

Axiomatics has written a XACML 1.1 to XACML 3.0 and a XACML 2.0 to XACML 3.0 translator. We did not use XSLT. The principle at a high level is to use JAXB to create the POJOs for XACML 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0. You then implement a mapping class which does the work for you.

It is a bit more flexible and much easier than using XSLT.

Cheers,
David.