Subject: RE: [xacml-users] AT&T's XACML 3.0 implementation

This implementation is very well done and we are rolling into the OpenAz Project as we move it to the Apache Incubator.

They are working on improving the documentation.

One feature of great interest is the stand-alone web based policy editing tool. It generates XACML so it should work with any PDP.

The PDP is quite complete and they have created a good architecture for plugging in components such as PIPs capable of fetching attributes from a variety of sources.

We welcome anyone who is interested in participating in OpenAz or just using the code. At the moment we are sort of half way between our prior Liberty/Sourceforge/AT&T/Github environment and the Incubator. Please bear with us.

Anyone who wants more information can contact me directly.

Hal