Subject: Subcommittees

The following subcommittes were proposed on the conference call:

Standards & Interoperability - To identify, track, and liase with other
standards efforts relevant to XACML
Intellectual Property - To identify, track, and liase with organizations
that may hold intellectual property in the area we are addressing.
Use Case - Need I say more!
Specifications - The details that realize the use cases.

Based on Hal Lockhart's observation about protocols for interacting with an
XACML repository, I suggest that Specifications actually be two separate
groups:

Representation
Protocols

I think this will allow those with specific interests or expertise to choose
the group most appropriate to them. Please let me know if you disagree.

If you are interested in heading or participating in a particular
subcommittee, please post to the list.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.