Subject: RE: Subcommittees

As was done with the SAML TC, we can set up a mail list for each of these
subcommittees. Then people can just sign up for the subcommittees they're
interested in by subscribing to the mail list.

Let me know if this is what you'd like to do.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206