Subject: Subcommittee Work and E-mail Lists

Once a subcommittee reaches three people I suggest you initiate work. I
suggest that one of the first products be a brief statement of work.

Two folks have suggesting the prefixing of subject lines with an appropriate
tag in order to keep all work very visible to all but easily manageable by
e-mail client software. I suggest we start doing this and see how it goes. I
also suggest that people write their client rules to allow for FW: RE: etc
at the start of the subject.

How about these for prefixes:

[IP] for Intellectual Property
[Interop] for Standards And Interoperability
[Use Case] for Use Case
[Protocol] for Protocol
[Rep] for Representation

Simon Y. Blackwell