Subject: Face To Face

We can schedule a face-to-face meeting on July 18th the day before the W3C
XKMS workshop on the 19th and two days before the XML Encryption
Face-to-Face on the 20th. There is space available at the same hotel,
Sofitel in Redwood City, CA (outside San Francisco). We would need to
collect about $20 from each person (assuming 25 attendees) unless a company
stepped up to sponsor the event.

The alternative is Sterling Commerce in Dallas, TX.

Please respond ASAP with comments.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO
Psoom, Inc.