Subject: RE: July 26th Conference Call Info

I already noted an oversight. We also need to address the adoption of
"Creation of a policy expression language based on a formal model that which
when evaluated in the context of a specific metapolicy will be
deterministic. We will at least define 1 metapolicy that is mandatory to
implement." as our primary goal for XACML v1.0. Note this excludes any real
work on protocols. I'll wait until Tuesday PM to post a revised agenda.