Subject: RE: Groups vs. Roles

Not sure we are debating anything. I am simply putting forward what I have
found as potential definitions of group and role in the context of a
discussion that occurred at the F2F. The purpose, I think, would be your
alternative number 2. Hopefully, this is not inconsistent with alternative
1; although, it might be.

What is most useful to me is that you have pointed to further work in the
area.