Subject: XACML Boston Face-to-face confirmations & directions

The following 14 people have confirmed attendance. If you have are not on
the list and intend to attend please let me know ASAP (otherwise you won't
get any food :-). Also, I had notes that someone is bringing a data
projector (mine will be unavailable for this meeting). Please send me a
confirmation so that we are sure to have it.

Directions:

Can be found at: http://www.hpl.hp.com/cambridge/directions.html

Note, rather than entering the building at the 1 Main St. Entrance, continue
along the sidewalk to where the building curves and enter at the East
Arcade. The meeting room will be on the ground floor immediately on the
right once you enter the arcade. (this entrance is the closest to the
Longfellow Bridge over the Charles River).

Attending:

sekhar vajjhala [sekhar.vajjhala@Sun.COM]
Hal Lockhart [hal.lockhart@entegrity.com]
NISHIMURA Toshihiro [nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com]