Subject: RE: Conference Call

Title: RE: Conference Call

Given Simon's situation we should be prepared to have at least a temporary chair at the next F2F. What are the Oasis procedures for this? We need this person to get working on the agenda for the meeting. Also, we need volunteers to handle roll call and taking minutes since both Simon and Gil may not be at the F2F and they were assigned those tasks. So, for tomorrow's call, I suggest the following agenda:

10:00 - 10:05 Roll call
10:05 - 10:10 Agenda review
10:10 - 10:20 Select a temporary chair for the F2F
10:20 - 10:30 Open action items
10:30 - 10:40 Use Case Progress
10:40 - 11:00 F2F Logistics and Agenda

Here is a first cut at a possible F2F Agenda

Monday
9:00  Roll Call
9:10  Agenda Review
9:20  Use Cases Presentation by Carlisle
9:45  Use Cases Discussion
10:45 15 minute Break
11:00 Use Cases Discussion & Requirements
12:00 Lunch
1:00  Requirements Discussion
?     Break
4:30  Wrapup and agenda setting for day 2
5:00  End

Tuesday
9:00  Agenda review for Day 2
9:10  Review of Requirements that came out of day 1
9:30  Policy Model Presentation I
10:45 15 minute Break
11:00 Policy Model Presentation II
12:00 Lunch with schedule/agenda discussion for XACML
1:00  Continue Policy Model Discussion
3:00  Open Topic
4:00  Wrapup/Action Items Review
5:00  End

ACTION ITEMS FROM LAST WEEK
1. Ken to inform those members that have lost voting status
2. Ken will continue to take minutes and try to formalize the format and content according to the
   suggestions made by the group.
3. Jeff still working on getting more info from Jeff Straussner regarding his concerns about
   RFC 3060 being broken
4. Simon still needs to inform TREX that we will be using XML Schema
5. Joe will send out email with directions to get to the meeting location (HP) and public
   transportation/cabs.
6. Send email to Joe Pato if you need parking on site as there may not be much available.
7. Contributors email to Joe and arrange for lunch and report back to group on what to
   expect.
8. Joe will check and let us know if there is a conference phone and Simon will arrange a
   conference bridge
9. Send suggestions out to the list for topics to cover so we can isolate the agenda.
10. Anyone who has questions about Ernesto's model should post them to the list
11. Ken to schedule the meeting to formalize and discuss the use case proposals that are
    submitted but another representative is needed to present at the F2F.
12. Anyone having problems fitting their use cases into the template should post to the list
    so we can discuss and modify the template if needed. Others might be having the same
    problem. Also, feel free to post a rough draft first pass to the list for comments then
    revise it.

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc