Subject: Chair Resignation

It is with deep regret that I must inform you that I need to resign as chair
of the XACML TC effective immediately. I will not be able to attend the
face-to-face in Boston. I had been very much looking forward to meeting
everyone at the face-to-face. However, both personal and professional issues
have arisen that require my immediate attention. It has been an honor
facilitating the conversations to this point.

My apologies for this extremely short notice. I will know within a week if I
can continue to participate as a voting member of the committee.

Please feel free to contact me personally at sblackwell@telocity.com or
sblackwell@psoom.com.

Simon Y. Blackwell
CTO