Subject: Agenda for Thursday 9/20 XACML Meeting

Title: RE: Next XACML Meeting
Here is the agenda for Thursday:
10:00 - 10:05 Roll call
10:05 - 10:10 Agenda review
10:10 - 10:15 Open action items
10:15 - 10:30 Discussion of Open Chair Position
10:30 - 10:45 Recap of Face to Face and identification of Action Items
10:45 - 11:00 Requirements and Policy Model Subcommittee deliverables

We will need volunteers to step forward and agree to coordinate the meeting of the requirements and policy model subcommittees so that things proceed on schedule. Also, we can talk about different options like co-chairs or vice-chairs if we can't find someone to step forward and lead the group. I will also email Karl Best from Oasis to see if he wants to participate in the call and say anything.

I sent an email to Dee asking about the conference line for Thursday. I would assume it is Tel: 512-225-3050 Access Code: 65998 but after the fiasco at the F2F please look for an email from me later with confirmation of that after I hear back from Dee.

Thanks,

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc
www.crosslogix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlisle Adams [mailto:carlisle.adams@entrust.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 2:27 PM
To: 'Ken Yagen'
Cc: XACML (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Next XACML Meeting

Hi,

It seems that we need to spend at least a few minutes discussing the topic of a chair.  After all, if this doesn't get resolved sometime soon, we won't have an XACML group at all in which to discuss any other topics...

I can certainly write down (in a slightly more accessible form) the set of requirements I was going through at the meeting.  Note:  this will definitely be a "draft requirements document" in that it will simply list the requirements that I derived from the submitted use cases.  Neither I, nor we as a group at the F2F, made any attempt to go through this list and make a determination as to which requirements were in or out of scope for XACML.  That exercise could perhaps be the focus of the 10/4 conference call.

Carlisle.