Subject: RE: reminder - XACML Glossary teleconference Fri 28 Sep

I plan to attend.

Some of the terms we could come to grips with are:

Subject
Principal
Initiator
Requestor
Object
Target
Resource
Permission
Privilege
Policy
Evidence
Security Domain
Impersonation
Delegation
Condition

In some cases, the best answer will be: we don't use that term, because we
have we use this other term for the concept and don't need it.

In other cases, the best answer may be to say: lets defer on defining that
term until we see how it would most usefully fit with out policy model.

I have no opinion about what order these should be tackled or which are most
important to define now.

Hal