Subject: Re: reminder - XACML Glossary teleconference Fri 28 Sep

I won't be able to make the call. In any case, here's my $.02, as an addtion to
Hal's comments..

  In many cases, for the terms we decide to actually add to our lexicon, the
  best answer will be to use or leverage already-existing definitions.

I note that there are defs available for nearly all the terms Hal noted. These
defs are at least starting places..

delegation		STAG
object			STAG
permission		STAG
policy			STAG
privilege		STAG
resource		STAG
security domain		STAG
subject			STAG

Condition		policy-terminology-04
Target			policy-terminology-04

Principal		glossary-01
Requestor		glossary-01

Evidence		Blakley
Initiator		Blakley

----

[STAG] Security Taxonomy and Glossary
http://www.garlic.com/~lynn/secure.htm
(encompasses many sources, including rfc2828)

[policy-terminology-04]
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-terminology-04.txt

[glossary-01]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-glossary-01.pdf