Subject: RE: chair election - results

Title: RE: chair election - results

Hi all,

I meant to send this yesterday but got caught up putting the agenda together for Thursday instead.

In any case, I just wanted to thank all who voted for the strong (and somewhat surprising!) show of confidence and support.  I will work to maintain this support as we progress toward the XACML v1.0 specification(s).

I intend to abstain in Thursday's vote for a co-chair since I would be happy to work with either Ken or Hal in this capacity.  But I urge as many members as possible to dial in and vote so that we end up with a co-chair team with which the majority of the TC is happy.

Thanks again, and talk with you Thursday!

Carlisle.