Subject: RE: chair election - results

My vote is for Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl F. Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 11:03 AM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org

Carlisle has asked me to get the second round of the election going.
Since we're trying to break a tie we will start over, so everyone needs
to vote again.

All voting members of the TC should send to this mail list one vote,
either for Hal Lockhart or for Ken Yagen, by end of day 10 October.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206