Subject: RE: next f2f

I have no real preference among the weeks of Nov 26, Dec 3 & Dec 10.
Naturally I prefer east coast, but will come to the west coast if that is
better for more people, (ssuming at least 2 days of meetings).

If I have to travel, obviously I don't much care, however not withstanding
Bill's suggestion, It probably makes sense to focus on sites where a number
of atttendees are local. i.e. Bay Area or Boston.

Hal