Subject: Re: [xacml] [policy-model]: group membership flatterning

> 3. pdp can maintain group hierarchy locally.

by this, you mean in a practical sense, right? in other words, this
device is acting as the PDP as well as the PxP? (sorry, it is early and
the name of the reference/information entity isn't not coming to mind
:o)

or, are we assuming that the pdp is also a repository of referential
data and not just decision making logic?

phrased another way: how granular are we going to get with our model? it
seems that there is significant variance on the playground and i don't
think we have driven that stake into the ground yet.  or have we?