Subject: RE: [xacml] Glossary Follow on

Title: RE: [xacml] Glossary Follow on

Colleagues - My preference is to update the glossary, have a round of email discussion then finish off with a telecon.  I would be willing to take a shot at the update, if that is acceptable to the group.  I know that Hal and I have disagreed over definitions (privilege and capability), so I'm sure he'll want to keep a close eye on my work ;-).  Also, being a typical male, I am shy of long-term commitment.  So, my offer (subject to extension at my discretion) is for the current update.  What do people think?  My plan would be to pare down the glossary to just those terms that are directly relevant to our domain model and its (as yet) unexplored interior, choosing a single word where there are a number of candidates.

All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183

-----Original Message-----
From: Hal Lockhart [mailto:hal.lockhart@entegrity.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 10:31 AM
To: xacml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xacml] Glossary Follow on

It was not clear if the lack of attendance at the last call on the glossary
was because of the time or lack of interest.

To make further progress, we could:

1. Get a volunteer to draft a new version.
2. Hold another telecon

If #2 is chosen, we need to know exactly who is going to attend, since it is
difficult to find a time that is convenient for both west coast and far
east.

Hal