Subject: [xacml] FW: [chairs] Your OASIS TC & Web Services

Neither Carlisle no I will be able to attend this meeting next Wednesday.
Does anybody from the Bay Area want to attend?

hal

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott McGrath [mailto:scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 4:55 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [chairs] Your OASIS TC & Web Services

Chairs-

Every one is talking about web services, and many of your
committees play a significant role in the new world of web
services.  We would like the assistance of someone from your
committee to help give your TC the visibility it deserves in this
important new space.

Wednesday 24 October we will be holding a public information
meeting at the Web Services Edge Conference at 6:30 pm.  We ask
any TCs whose work is relevant to web services have someone at the
meeting to discuss your TC work and how it fits into the world of
web services.  (Obviously, we want to avoid any misperceptions
that your work is not relevant to this growing area).  This will
be an informal  BOF discussion, no formal presentation is
necessary.

If you cannot attend this meeting, please identify a committee
member, either in the Bay Area or who will be at the conference,
capable of attending in your stead.  Your RSVP is appreciated.

Thank you for your help in giving your work the visibility it
deserves.

Scott McGrath
Member Services Manager

+1 978 667 5115  (US & Int'l Voice)