Subject: RE: [xacml] [policy model]: Conference call time was changed

Hal,

I modified XACML Website. Please let me know any corrections.

regards,
Michiharu Kudo

From: Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com> on 2001/10/30 01:26

Please respond to Hal Lockhart <hal.lockhart@entegrity.com>

To:   "'xacml@lists.oasis-open.org'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc:

Last week I learned the following:

On May 13, Jim Woodhill of Authentify offered to sponsor the XACML
concalls.
However, when Simon Blackwell contacted Conference Calls Unlimited they
proposed to donate the use of the line by XACML for an indefinite period.

This was a great deal for Authentify and a poor one for CCU as Authentify
is
listed on the web page. Authentify has in fact dropped out of XACML and
SAML
as far as I can tell. I don't know if they are still OASIS members.

I contacted CCU on Friday and told they that I would like to confirm that
they are still ok with sponsoring this and that it is ok for us to use at
other times of the week and if we need to notify them when we wish to use
it. They promised to call me back, but I have not heard anything.

I just tried the number and it seems to work. Therefore I suggest we
continue to use it until further notice. The number is 1-512-225-3050
65998#.

Michiharu would you please modify the web page to indicate that Conference
Calls Unlimited has been sponsoring our calls and not Authentify.

Hal