Subject: RE: [xacml] Issues List

Title: Issues List
The list started in the use case group where issues were raised explicitly and voted on.

After I took it over, sometimes people explicitly raised things as issues, mostly I reviewed meeting minutes. In SAML, I pretty much only collected issues from the focus group, the sub groups collected and submitted their issues explicilty.

One thing I did not do originally, but promised to do going forward is keep track of the orginal champion of each issue. That way we would know who to check with for clarification and if the issue had become moot.

Hal
-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Yagen [mailto:kyagen@crosslogix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 1:51 PM
To: XACML (E-mail)
Subject: [xacml] Issues List

I am trying to collect the issues but am not looking forward to digging blindly through the email archives. If people could send me ( kyagen@crosslogix.com ) a list of issues that have been opened in meeting or on the list, I will compile them into a issues list document. Please include reference to something that I could track back to the email discussion such as a date or subject for more information and any possible resolutions or important points you can think of.

Hal, how did you start the SAML issues list and how did new issues get added? Did you just pull them from discussions or was there a explicit add this to the issues list?

Thanks,

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc