Subject: RE: [xacml] Face to Face Meeting

I suddenly remembered something that might be useful. It used to be possible
to join one of the airline travel clubs for $100 or so a year. This entitled
you to use a conference room at their airport club on a first come first
serve basis at no additional cost. This is less than what such a room would
cost at a hotel.

(Possibly somebody in the group is already a member?)

Hal