Subject: Re: [xacml] Agenda for November 15 Telecon...

i am having trouble coming to grips with this concept in a practical sense.

here is an example of something that i work with on a regular basis:
content filtering.

let's suppose that i want to use a  PEP to filter e-mail/news/media
feeds, etc. based upon content. here are some examples:

ALLOW (the easy stuff)
^From.*root\@.*(mydomain\.net|(mydomain|yourdomain|hisdomain|herdomain)\.com)
^From.*xacml\@lists.oasis-open\.org

DENY