Subject: Re: [xacml] Principals in Applicability - was RE: [xacml] Version 0.7

having personally struggled with the general usage of the term 'target'
in the past, i too am comfortable with the concept of 'Target Values'
and 'Target Mapping' as defined by hal's previous note.

i also agree with tim's assertion that policies should map to fully
qualified namespaces. i think that this will be necessary to maintain
any hopes of interoperability.