Subject: RE: [xacml] [f2f] facility findings

Title: RE: [xacml] [f2f] facility findings

I checked into it here as well. CrossLogix won't be able to sponsor a meeting, but could make arrangements at the same location as last time (Sofitel) if others pitched in. The LAX Hilton doesn't sound too bad and makes it easy to fly in and out to the meeting. I'm sure booking 5 guest rooms wouldn't be an issue for the meeting given that everyone except Bill would be flying in.

Ken Yagen
Director, Software Development
CrossLogix, Inc
www.crosslogix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: bill parducci [mailto:bill@parducci.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 8:45 AM
To: xacml list
Subject: [xacml] [f2f] facility findings

ok, this is what i have found for the next f2f:

the lax hilton will COMP us the meeting room if we book 5 guest rooms
(otherwise i will pick-up the cost myself). the room rates are
$108/night. i can bring an overhead, so that pretty much leaves meals. i
can handle miscellaneous munchies if the lunch is handled by someone
else (~$300 for 15 people) or we head to the lobby/restaurant for a
no-host meal.

assuming 1/23-1/24 (9am-5pm/1 hour lunch)

thoughts?