Subject: [xacml] pm test case

Title: pm test case

I did not have time to work on the test case in detail, but I still
want to propose unix file system access control as a simple
(or may be not so simple) test case.
I would like to use policy grammar in my example in the appendix
of the Tim's document.
If there is enough interest in this test case I'll have detailed proposal next week

Simon Godik