Subject: RE: [xacml] [model] Meeting dates question

Hi,

sorry for the delay (i was on travel - spent on travel all nov. and dec.
almost :(

> > Questions:
> > 1. Are we willing to move our next call to January 3?
> >    For me, yes.
>
> Jan. 3rd is fine with me (same time slot).

same here.

> > 2. Do we want to have any calls between now and January 3?
> >    For me, no, although I could do a call on Dec 24 and/or on Dec
> >    31.
>
> The group can certainly have another call before Jan. 3rd, but I will not be
> available.

Christmas is a big thing here and therefore evening of Dec. 24 would not
work for me (Ernesto already told me that Dec. 24 no concall was having
place).

i was not in the last concall but i assumed that everybody agrees
for Jan. 3rd same time then?

talk to you then.
Happy holidays

-p

P.S. Carlisle, are you taking care of reserving the line for the concall?