Subject: [xacml] Updated schema

Title: Updated schema

Colleagues - Our attention seems to have shifted to schema.  So, here is a version that incorporates some of the comments I have received (both public and private).  I have not yet digested all of the suggestions made by Michiharu in his New Year message.  I fully intend to make sure his concerns are addressed.  But, I need more time and more discussion before I can do that properly.  I believe this version addresses some of his concerns, but further work is required.

It would be marvelous if you could acquaint yourselves with this version ahead of our teleconference later today.

All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183

XACML v0.8d.xsd