Subject: Re: [xacml] XACML Issues List Version 01

i know that it is late to bring this up, but i find the term 'post
condition' unintuitive. typically, this phrase means the *state* of
something after an action, not something to be acted upon. it seems that
the way we are using the term implies quite a bit about the context of
what is being done.  (post what? where?) i think this is being
demonstrated by the discussions surronding the scope of said phrase.

in my mind, it would seem that something like 'adjunct policy' or
'adjunct policy condition' would be more appropriate? just typing out
loud...