Subject: [xacml] Issues List Draft 02

Title: Message
Attached is the second draft of the issues list. I tried to get everything from the email list, minutes of today's policy model call, etc. I hope it's all there. Every single open issue was edited, so I did not add yellow for the modified or new issues. Only one other issue was closed out and that was MI-4-01. Also, I didn't include the text of Michaharu's extension proposal, but offered a link to the mailing list archive instead. So if you are printing this out to take with you, you may want to grab that as well.

One thing I don't feel great about is the overall organization of the groupings of issues. I hope that doesn't cause too much confusion, but maybe at the F2F when we discuss these I can get a better feel for how that are grouped. I'll certainly take any recommendation if you think an issue is grouped in the wrong category, we need a new group, or an issue is repeated. It's difficult to follow the email trails sometimes. If an email discussion is related to an issue, it's helpful if you include the issue number in the subject of the email.

See everyone in LA.

Ken Yagen

draft-xacml-issues-02.pdf