Subject: [xacml] Re: Boolean Policy resolution

On 31 January, bill parducci writes: Re: [xacml] Re: Boolean Policy resolution
 > conversely you have the example:
 >
 > your dept wants to make sure that requirements of corporate AND
 > department are met before allowing access. someone at corporate enters a
 > typo that causes the policy to return 'not applicable'. user granted
 > access even though they would have been denied such access had the
 > policy been written correctly.

A typo could also cause a policy to return "false" or "true"
incorrectly.  I think we have to assume that policies are written
correctly.

Where we can think of ways to make it more likely that a policy
will be written correctly, however, then by all means let's use
them.  I don't think this is one of those ways, however.