Subject: Re: [xacml] Current Formalism

correct, however, this must be done in describable fashion so that the
overall result is deterministic. to me that means that the
default/base/widget/magic policy must be a component of the XACML scope.
(that way anne can have true+n/a=permit and i can have true+n/a=deny
evaluate within the same expressive framework :o)