Subject: [xacml] WebSite Update

I updated XACML Web site to include latest presentations of F2F#3.
I could not find Sekhar's presentation and Simon's proposal in the mailing
list.
Please post the materials to the list or let me know the pointer of them.
Ann, could you let me know which mail I should refer for your presentation?

Best regards,
Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428