Subject: [xacml] Agenda for Feb 25 policy model subcommittee concall

Agenda for the Feb 25, 2002 Policy model subcommittee concall

1) continue going over version 0.9 to see what we agree and what we
don't, based also on the email discussions, issues to decide upon:

- format and semantics of rules
- format and semantics of policies
- policy combination

2) Report from Michiharu about post-conditions

i have leaving post-conditions as a second point since i thing we
should have agreement on the basics of the model before opening
discussion on postconditions. If participants feel otherwise, we could
anticipate postconditions (given also the fact that michiharu and
others have worked on them and can report to us).

talk to you later

best
-p