Subject: [xacml] Proposed resolution to PM-3-01

I believe the following issue from Issues Version 05 for which I am listed
as the champion can be closed based on our latest
Face-to-Face agreements:

ISSUE: PM-3-01: Combining Policy Elements

PolicyCombinationStatement allows policy writers to specify arbitrary
algorithm to combine one or more PolicyStatement and/or one or more
PolicyCombinationStatement. A policySetCombiner attribute in the
PolicyCombinationStatement is used to identify the combination algorithm.
PolicyMetaData MAY be used to combine policies.

Michiharu Kudo

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428