Subject: [xacml] Attribute specification (PM-1-04)

Title: Attribute specification (PM-1-04)

Colleagues - Attached is a description of an approach for specifying attributes in predicates.  I think this would be a good topic for discussion in our teleconference on Monday.  Have a great weekend.  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183

Form of attributes in conditions.doc