Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposed resolution to PM-1-02: Post-Conditions

i would suggest that this is 'practical syntactic comprehension'. for
example if the obligation states 'permit, but encode 3DES', the PEP
needs to have an internally actionable method that maps to the term
'encode' and that method must support 3DES. if not, an ERROR condition
arises (and i would assume a DENY would follow).