Subject: [xacml] Milan F2F hotels?

Title: Milan F2F hotels?

Hi Ernesto, Pierangela,

Now that it has been decided that the April face-to-face will be hosted by you in Milan, I was wondering if you could post a list of hotels that are relatively close to the meeting site (I assume U. Milan?).  Within walking distance would be great, but I don't know if this is possible.  It doesn't have to be a long list (not more than 5 or 6), but a range of qualities/prices would be helpful, along with a specific recommendation, if you have one.

Any other tourist information you could pass along as well would be great, since I assume that some people will arrive at least a day or two prior to the meeting and have some time to look around.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Carlisle.