Subject: Re: [xacml] BATCH #2: E-mail vote to close issues...

Title: BATCH #2: E-mail vote to close issues...
mi-1-03:
"each predicate in a <target> must refer only to attributes that will always be
present in a SAML access decision request"

I think we had a discussion on that last monday and there was no agreement.
I have 2 proposals for that:
1. To say nothing.
2. To say that pdp should be able to obtain values of attributes in saml compliant manner.

Simon

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 1:27 PM
Subject: [xacml] BATCH #2: E-mail vote to close issues...

Hi,

This e-mail vote is to officially close the following batch of issues.  The proposed resolutions are included.  (As Anne has noted, there are two resolutions given for PM-2-05 but one appears to be favoured.  Silence on this issue, therefore, indicates an acceptance of Polar's proposed resolution.)  If you have any objections to the resolutions on any of these issues, please make them known to the list by responding to this e-mail.  A new resolution (or an amendment to the current resolution) must be included in your posting.

This e-mail vote closes at the end of the day on Thursday, April 11, 2002.  If no objections are posted by that time, the current batch of resolutions will pass and the issues will be closed.

Carlisle.