Subject: RE: [xacml] BATCH #2: E-mail vote to close issues...

Title: BATCH #2: E-mail vote to close issues...
I vote to close these issues with the amendment to MI-1-03 that I proposed previously here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200204/msg00062.html

Hal
-----Original Message-----
From: Carlisle Adams [mailto:carlisle.adams@entrust.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 4:27 PM
To: 'xacml@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [xacml] BATCH #2: E-mail vote to close issues...

Hi,

This e-mail vote is to officially close the following batch of issues.  The proposed resolutions are included.  (As Anne has noted, there are two resolutions given for PM-2-05 but one appears to be favoured.  Silence on this issue, therefore, indicates an acceptance of Polar's proposed resolution.)  If you have any objections to the resolutions on any of these issues, please make them known to the list by responding to this e-mail.  A new resolution (or an amendment to the current resolution) must be included in your posting.

This e-mail vote closes at the end of the day on Thursday, April 11, 2002.  If no objections are posted by that time, the current batch of resolutions will pass and the issues will be closed.

Carlisle.