Subject: Re: [xacml] E-mail vote to close issues...

vote yes on batch 1 and 2, with the amedments proposed

> ditto.

> Polar Humenn wrote:
>
> > Since we are getting down to the wire to get the vote in:
> >
> > I vote YES for all issue resolutions in Batch #1 and #2
> >  with Konstatin's friendly admendment to PM-2-05
> >  and using OCL for 3-04
> >
> > Cheers,
> > -Polar

Michiharu

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428

                    Pierangela Samarati
                    <samarati@pinky.crema       To:     bill parducci <bill@parducci.net>
                    .unimi.it>                  cc:     "'xacml@lists.oasis-open.org'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
                    2002/04/12 02:35
                    Please respond to
                    samarati

vote yes on batch 1 and 2, with the amedments proposed

-p