Subject: [xacml] apr15 schema subcom issues

April 15 2002 schema subcom issues:

1. Invesitgate graphical schema representation with xml spy (Simon)
    Ann suggested including graphical representation of the schema in the core text.
    Everybody is encouraged to get schema tools like xml spy or similar.
2. Identity attributes for <Rule> and <Policy> (Tim)
    We need to verify that <rule> and <policy> elements have identity attributes.
3. list of built-in predicate functions (Simon)
    We need to define normative set of predicate functions for strings, dates, etc.
4. Attribute designation in the context of condition (everybody)
    When attributes are referenced in predicate expression within <condition> element it is not
    clear what object owns this attribute: subject, resource, environment etc.

Simon