Subject: [xacml] Last week's F2F...

Title: Last week's F2F...

Hi,

I just wanted to send an official thank-you note to Pierangela and Ernesto (and their colleagues/assistants) for hosting the face-to-face meeting last week.  They provided the facilities, made sure that projectors and Internet connections were working properly, shuttled us back and forth between the hotel and the University, and suggested some terrific restaurants for our group meals.  Then, they made sure that we all had suitable arrangements for transportation back to the airport or for other accommodations in Milan, et cetera.

I'm sure that all who attended very much appreciated all your efforts and assistance.  Thank you both for helping to put together a great meeting!

Carlisle.