Subject: [xacml] RE: XACML question [Fwd: PDP-PRP protocol?]

Hi Gerald

Did you subscribe to the mailing list?  You have to request of the chair, either Carlisle or Hal, to subscribe to the mailing list.  I have copied your mail to the list.

Don

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Gerald Brose [mailto:Gerald.Brose@xtradyne.com]
	Sent: Mon 5/27/2002 12:05 PM
	To: Flinn, Don; Beznosov, Konstantin
	Cc: Gerald Brose
	Subject: XACML question [Fwd: PDP-PRP protocol?]

	Hi Don and Konstantin,

	I tried to send the following message to the xacml list,
	but was not allowed not post there (although I am a
	"prospective TC member" now).

	Could you have a look at my question and either
	a) tell me what I am missing here, or perhaps
	b) forward this question to the list on my behalf?

	Thanks for your time and cheers,
	Gerald.