Subject: Re: [xacml] Next F2F meeting: PROPOSAL

Title: Next F2F meeting: PROPOSAL
Dear all,
unfortunately there is no way I can make it to LA, regardless of the dates being 19-20 or 20-21. I would be obliged to stay on for several days in order to have acceptable costs, the trip to the West Coast is long, and and June is full of exams and paper corrections, etc.
I will be available for phoning in or connecting some other way if needed
rgds
ernesto
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 8:26 PM
Subject: [xacml] Next F2F meeting: PROPOSAL

Hi,

As discussed on today's con-call, the majority of the votes I received were for

   Los Angeles (Manhattan Beach area),
   June 20-21, 2002.

In order to determine whether we will have enough people attending to make this a useful and productive meeting, I would like an electronic "show of hands" regarding who will be able to attend.  (I know of one who said for sure that he cannot come, but a response from the rest of you would be appreciated.)

Please e-mail me with your availability / non-availability for this place and date by Wednesday, June 5th, and we can begin further planning on the TC con-call on June 6th.

Carlisle.

N.B., For those who were not on today's TC call, note that we voted today to have the TC meet weekly (every Thursday from 10:00 - 11:00 EDT), instead of every other week, in order to increase our progress as we come to closure on our specification.

Michiharu:  can you please ensure that this change in schedule is displayed prominently on our Web site?  Thanks!