Subject: [xacml] Time for MathML?

Title: Time for MathML?

Colleagues - Given the recent direction of our discussions, should we reconsider the suitability of MathML to our purposes?  Take a look at this link ...

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-MathML/chap4_1.html

MathML defines a tag <reln> that would serve as our <Predicate>.  It defines a tag <apply> that would serve as our <Function>.  It defines a tag <cn> that would serve as our <Attribute> and a tag <ci> that (in conjunction with the <declare> tag) would serve as our <AttributeDesignator>.

Any thoughts?  Is this worth re-examining?  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183